New and improved range of Flip Video shoot and share camcorders
Sleeker and slimmer product design combined with improved image quality due to the integrated image stabilisation and higher frame rate
Cisco today announced its new range of Flip UltraHD™ and Flip MinoHD™ shoot and share camcorders with signature Flip Video simplicity. The new models feature new design, enhanced HD video quality and more ways to share using pre-loaded FlipShare™ software.
The new Flip UltraHD and new Flip MinoHD now come equipped with:
* Image stabilisation
* 720p resolution at 50 frames per second
* New pre-loaded FlipShare software now allows users to share their videos through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and privately through email
* FlipShare software also allows users to create fun compilation movies and take digital still images
* The new Flip MinoHD one hour and two hour camcorders are small, sleek and stylish with more power and enhanced HD video quality
* The new Flip UltraHD now showcases a new slimmer design that fits easily in any pocket or purse
* The camcorder is 25% slimmer and uses standard AAA batteries or a rechargeable battery pack which comes with the product as standard
* The Flip MinoHD one hour comes in silver and has a MSRP of £149.99
* The Flip MinoHD two hours comes in black with a MSRP of £179.99
* The Flip UltraHD two hours also comes in black with a MSRP of £159.99
The new Flip products are available to preorder from Amazon, Firebox and Play.com from 21 September and to buy online and in-store in these and Currys Digital, John Lewis, Argos, Micro Anvika and other leading stores starting from November this year.